Monday, January 23, 2012

Springfield XD

I put a few rounds through a friend's Springfield XD 9mm at the range a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it.




Specs:

  • Length: 7.3 Inches
  • Overall Width:  1.18 Inches
  • Barrel Length: 4 Inches
  • Weight (unloaded): 1.75lbs
  • Caliber: 9mm
  • Capacity: 16
  • Height: 5.5 Inches
  • Action: SA
  • Trigger Pull: 5.5-7.7 Pounds
  • Frame: Polymer

I was very aware of the grip safety when I first picked it up, but once I got to shooting it was no problem.  The grip is also super textured and almost rough, but that's not a bad thing.  I was able to get pretty good groups at 10yds.  That's my standard right now, I'm just getting comfortable beyond that distance.  Overall, fun, easy, comfy.  I like it.

1 comment:

  1. I have an XDm 9mm with 3.8 in barrel.

    I love my gun. I am wanting the XDm 40 S&W next.

    ReplyDelete