Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Glock 36

On of the many guns I tried out down in TN, you'll be reading about all of them over the next couple weeks.




Specs:
  • Length: 6.77 Inches
  • Overall Width:1.13 Inches
  • Height: 4.76 Inches
  • Barrel Length: 6.1 Inches
  • Line of Sight: 3.78 Inches
  • Weight (unloaded): 20.11 Ounces
  • Caliber: .45 auto
  • Capacity: 6+1
  • Action:SAfe
  • Trigger Pull: 5.5lbs
This is really just the smaller, single stack cousin of the Glock 21 that I like.  So not unexpectedly, it was comfy in my hand and easy to aim and shoot.

The biggest thing I learned in trying this Glock is that my hand, despite being small, prefers a bit meatier/wider grip.  I could shoot this fine, but the single stack felt small in my hand.  Which it is.  The width on this is closer to that of the Walther PPS that I really didn't care for.

This is a fun, light, easy gun.  I can see why lots of people use this as an everyday carry gun.

I'm learning what I like and every peice of the puzzle narrows my search for the perfect me gun!

No comments:

Post a Comment