Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sig Sauer P220

Another gun I tried out down in Tennessee.


Specs:
  • Length: 7.7 Inches
  • Overall Width: 1.5 Inches
  • Barrel Length: 4.4 Inches
  • Sight Radius: 6.3 Inches
  • Weight (unloaded): 1.9lbs
  • Caliber: .45
  • Capacity: 8
  • Height: 5.5 Inches
  • Action: DA/SA
  • Trigger Pull: 10.0/4.4 Pounds
  • Frame: Alloy
This gun was easy to sight and worked comfortably in my hand.   I got fairly tight groups and it came back to the aim point easily.  Nice, easy, fun, but not the love of my life.

2 comments:

  1. If you were closer (we're in SW Missouri, right next to Kansas and Oklahoma), my other half and I would load up all of our handguns and let you try them all out--no rental fees required.

    Let's see...that's a Bersa Thunder compact 9mm (my husband's carry piece), an airweight Charter .38 revolver (kicks hard enough that you would rather throw the gun at a bad guy than shoot it), my CZ-82, and my 1911. Oh, and a couple of neat toys that aren't really carry pieces or easily concealable.

    If you want to shoot rifle, too, we have plenty of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer! If we ever get over your way I'll be sure to let you know. I'm loveing getting try try things my friends have and the ones at the range. But the fees are a bit much. It'll be nice to have my own one of these days! I did try and CZ-82 at my friends in TN and liked it. Definitely a fun little gun.

    ReplyDelete